Training & Certifications : Hydraulics International, Inc.
Hydraulics International, Inc. (HII) provides high-quality, reliable, cost-effective Aviation Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) and associated services that enable our customers to safely operate and maintain our AGSE at peak efficiency. Combining decades of experience and expertise in AGSE engineering, material support, integrated logistics, servicing, maintenance, overhaul, and training, HII’s fleet management solutions maximize AGSE readiness with low operational costs. From newly engineered logistics programs and field-based aftermarket services, to industry-recognized maintenance, repair and, overhaul services, HII provides full-spectrum service solutions to commercial and military customers worldwide. Simply stated, no matter what or where you are operating our AGSE, HII is your one-stop operation and maintenance partner.
In support of our products HII provides basic or advanced training at either our customer’s premises or the HII facility. HII issues training certificates to all the participants after completion of training for the equipment they were trained on. Basic training for users and maintainers and advanced training for the instructors or trainers are categorized as follows:
Operation and Maintenance Training provides the student with the knowledge and skills necessary to operate, inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair the equipment. The training course combines classroom instruction with hands-on laboratory exercises where the student will receive practical experience working with the equipment. Laboratory exercises will incorporate the use of pre-faulted equipment and modules to simulate conditions the student might expect to encounter in the operating environment.
In detail these courses will increase student knowledge of the basic operation and maintenance of the equipment, enabling them to become better operators, maintainers, and troubleshooters. After attending these courses they will:
- Become familiar with all the operational features, applications, capabilities, and limitations of the equipment.
- Operate efficiently and in observance of established operating guidelines.
- Identify and describe the safety considerations that are associated with the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- Have knowledge of all basic hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical components, how they work, and their function in the system.
- Perform a daily system checkout and be able to implement a preventative maintenance program to reduce premature system failure.
- Be able to make repairs by having developed an understanding of the operation of the system and various components.
- Be able to utilize and refer to the technical publications for operation and maintenance instructions.
2011©Copyright HII Group. All Rights Reserved